This webpage is provided to Monday/Wednesday game directors to simplify the
process of submitting information for Monday/Wednesday games. You could have only one game in the month to coordinate or
as many as five games in the month to coordinate. Fill in as many sections below as you need. The completed form will be received by the website committee and the vice president
of the league. We will contact you should we have any questions. For tournaments like Ringers, Member/Member, Presidents Cup, Bah Humbug, etc., use the Special Events Form.
- Complete the form below and click "Submit" at the bottom of the form.
- Required entries are marked with a red (*) star.
- Please give specific tee times. Example: 12:00 - 12:20 PM 6X's DT.
- Under 'Gimme Rules', please include a Gimme rule like "Within the Grip", "Putt 'em all out", "One foot Gimmes".
- Under 'Cart Path Only and Other Game Rules' include rules like
- If Cart Path Only; Lift, Clean and Place in the General Area
- a minimum number of drives required by each team member in a scramble,
- pick up after XXX number of strokes,
- Winter Rules - Preferred Lies: LCP in the closely mowed area,
- and/or tie breaker rules
- Under 'Format' include information like items shown below:
- Flighted Individual Stroke play, Modified Shotgun Start,
Fourball Match Play, 4-member team game and/or Handicapping for the game
- Example: 4-Member Team Game - According to the Chinese 12-year animal zodiac cycle, the Chinese year beginning in 2020 is the year of the Rat.
Rat years are believed to be most unlucky for people born in previous years of the Rat. Chinese unlucky numbers are 4, 7 and 13. Count three nets on these holes. Count
two nets on the other holes.
- The "Reset" button will clear the entire form if necessary.
You will receive email confirmation of your submitted form.
Monday or Wednesday Game Form